8.16.2011

BRAT-TY BLOGGER

Military Brats Street Team
http://www.creationsanew.blogspot.com/


1. What is your name, your etsy shop(s) name?

Robin Hall - photographer and designer of Creations Anew Photography and Design

2. What is your blog address?

http://www.creationsanew.blogspot.com/

3. Why did you start blogging?

This is actually my 3rd blog.  Last year I was working on a 100 photo project and each week I would highlight that week's photo from the project.  I'm still trying to get a "handle" on what I'm doing this year.  It is already (past) July - IKES!...still no direction.

4. Does your blog have a theme?
*** What do you usually write about on your blog?

Yes, it has a Photography and Design Theme, but sometimes I like to mix it up and throw in other things that I'm doing or into...for instance, it is garden season so I may throw in some pictures of our garden and talk about what I'm growing...etc.

5. Would you like more “followers” on your blog?

Oh sure!

6. Do you promote your etsy shop or anyone elses etsy shop on your blog?

If I'm having a sale or special event in my etsy shop, I'll promote it on my blog.  Previously, I have spotlighted other photography artists on my blog.

7. Where else can we find you online?

FaceBook: I'm on FB which I really enjoy doing.  It can be addicting.
            http://www.facebook.com/CreationsAnewPhotography

Twitter:      http://www.twitter.com/creationsanew

Other: Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/creationsanew/

All of my photos have some kind of thought or meaning behind them. They were taken during a trip, or a walk, or event, etc.  They all have a story.  One of my favorite items in my shop would have to be my photographs titled "Expressions".  These pieces of art let me incorporate my two favorite elements, photography and design. (Find the "Expressions" photos in Robin's etsy shop by looking for any of the photos with quotes.)

Please support Robin by following her on twitter and tweeting her etsy shop items, connect with her on  FaceBook, visit her blog and leave a comment, follow her blog, visit her etsy shop and add her to your circle, visit her Flickr site and leave a comment.
(Note:  to leave a comment on blogger, click on comment, write your comment, a new window will pop up asking you to sign in - sign in but do not check the "stay signed in" box.  Also, our "followers" lists have disappeared on blogger but sometimes they reappear so look for it if you want to follow a blog.  There is a new feature where you can follow through email.)
*********
Thank you, Robin, for participating in this blog feature and for being so active in our team activities.
*********








2 comments:

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

Thank you so much...
Robin

Karen Casey-Smith said...

Definitely follow Robin and her work! She not only talented, she's fun and a lovely person too.