7.17.2011

BRAT-TY BLOGGER FEATURE

BRAT-TY BLOGGER
http://www.angieart.blogspot.com/
        This is a new feature on our team blog.  I hope you enjoy it!

♥1. What is your name, your etsy shop(s) name?

My name is Angee Chase and here are my shops.

AngeeArt.etsy.com ~ Vintage and handmade larger sculptures  http://www.angeeart.etsy.com/


WonderWorks.etsy.com ~ Dollhouse Miniatures and Jewelry http://www.wonderworks.etsy.com/

Visualicious.etsy.com ~ Soon to be a How-To DIY shop selling , kits, supplies and .pdf directions for making my edible candy and jewelry "Fruity Cuties." See my sold items for examples.
http://www.visualicious.etsy.com/
HeadlineDesign.etsy.com [letting all the listings run their course to close down. no sales]

 ********SALE ********I will give a 30% discount to any "Military Brat" who purchases from any of my shops. Before purchasing, convo me with " I'm a Military Brat " in the subject line and let me know what item you want to purchase. I will reduce the price of the item's listing and convo you right back. :D



♥2. What is your blog address?

Title: I N S P I R E D ... A Handmade Production Journal ... http://www.angeeart.blogspot.com/



♥3. Why did you start blogging?

I initially began my main blog to consolidate all of my venues and internet interests in one place. Since I regularly work in multiple mediums, I wanted a place to display everything; new ideas, custom commissions, items not listed in my shops, contest entries, etc. I've used it as a glorified portfolio. This blog stores everything ...so if I go into the archives I can literally see how productive I've been. It keeps track of all my links and most images so if my puter dies...what I have posted online stays alive.



♥4. Does your blog have a theme? *** What do you usually write about on your blog?

I guess the theme would be... Angee's Grand Central Station for everything I'm doing and everywhere I am online. Lately I have been using it (not all that often) to list my newest miniature work. But whenever I come up with something new in any of my shops or on any websites... I report on it to my followers. It affords me the opportunity to share with the visitors "Feedjit" (an app I use that shows visits in realtime) reveals from all over the world!



♥5. Would you like more “followers” on your blog?

I would LOVE more followers if blogger would get on the ball and fix the follower thingie so people could see that I have followers!



♥6. Do you promote your etsy shop or anyone elses etsy shop on your blog?

This blog is all about my creations and what inspires me. Mostly I promote my own items and shop venues. However, when entering contests or other such stuff I usually wind up promoting other blogs & websites.

I also have two other blogs that are primarily intented to feature other shops and artisans. (somewhat in disrepair)

DreamMakerMall.blogspot.com

An idea I had using Etsy minis but after I got it rolling realized you can't make multiple pages that way. They all have to stay on every page. So now it is a very elite venue that features rotating Etsy minis. [Hey this idea would work great to rotate featured weekly/monthly Brat team shops.]

..and this one

Title: Creative-Class ~ ac-Class.blogspot.com

Designed to feature only the best and most awesome artisans, their work, and creative processes. There are some awesome artisans there from last year. I got 5 artisans for free features the first of the year, and none of them ever submitted their info so... there it sits, last post was Dec. of last year! :-)



♥7. Where else can we find you online?

I have a NEW Pro Studio on ArtFire where I have all my eggs in one basket... or carry all of my mediums:

www.artfire.com/users/WonderWorks

and, a new Facebook Fan Page for WonderWorks with an ArtFire landing page Kiosk. This page is geared toward my line of handmade dollhouse miniatures from Etsy and ArtFire.

facebook.com/pages/WonderWorks/130996286980194



My main Facebook Fan Page soon to be mostly about my fine art and sculpture.

facebook.com/AngeeArt


I just recently broke down and signed up on Twitter: twitter.com/AngeeArt


♥8. Let’s see your favorite item from your shop and tell us something about it. You can also share anything you are working on.


Well...I just love miniatures (of course) so, if I had to choose a favorite thing from my shops it would be from my WonderWorks Shop... www.etsy.com/listing/54128796/tiny-gingerbread-house-hand-sculpted

This is the first Whimsy House I made in the series and it's been my best seller. It's great fun making all the tiny candies and parts for it. Thought it was the right size for a dollhouse gingerbread house to sit on a mini dining table, but alas, no! Team MIDS (Miniatures in Dollhouse Scale) informed me it was too big for 1:12" scale. So, it inspired a series of tiny collectibles in their own collector cases. It's still very small... 2" in diameter and stands 2" tall. (looks much bigger in photos than it is in realtime)

I just finished three shrunken heads to go in a miniature witch's house for a customer in Australia, and am currently finishing up some miniature books, a dollhouse world globe, a new design for some tiny flamingo earrings, and adding a gazillion things to my new ArtFire Shop.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go visit Angie's blog and don't forget to leave her a comment!
****note:  To leave a comment, sign in but do not hit the "stay signed in" button.  Blogger has not fixed this problem yet. 

2 comments:

oceankisses said...

I tried to leave a comment on your blog but blogger wouldn't respond for some reason. I'll try again later. I think your feature looks ral good! I tweeted it!

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

This is a great feature...Love Angie's work!
Robin